Within the increasingly competitive and challenging Russian market, All-over-IP's mission is to be a leading networking event, uniting the efforts of industry leaders, foster knowledge sharing and supporting businesses in exciting fast growing markets.
Changes in the business environment are forcing IP vendors to revise their strategies. 2016 will bring success to companies committed to making one another stronger through collaboration. 2016 will see the All-over-IP Expo take the next step in creating business opportunities with its Ecosystem Program which calls for several initiatives including:
- Introducing new sales motivations – VERTICAL SOLUTIONS TRACK and LOCALIZATION IN PRACTICE TRACK – to strengthen connections between global vendors and local sales-partners.
- Establishing START-UP SESSIONS to increase visibility for new exhibitors.
- Creating an ADVISORY BOARD with core partners and exhibitors on the show agenda.
- Promoting inspiring teamwork at CEO SESSIONS to differentiate industry leaders.
- Introducing the DIGITAL HANDSHAKE service to reduce risks associated with marketing spend.
- Focusing on growing segments including intelligent buildings, IoT, total security solutions, access control, identity management, big data analytics and storage to bolster exhibiting efficiency.
All-over-IP Expo 2016 will deliver innovative content that is relevant to the industry's challenges, goals and targets; enhancing services to help networking, lead generation, customer ROI and visitor experience; creating new business opportunities and converging market players into a community. All-over-IP Expo is a must attend event for leading and emerging brands looking to engage with the IP community.
All-over-IP exhibitors in 2016 include; Abloy, Advantech, AltCam Technology, Basler AG, CAME Group, Dahua Technology, DSSL/TRASSIR, Hikvision Digital Technology, ITV | AxxonSoft, IPDROM, Logipix, MACROSCOP, MICRODIGITAL, Milestone Systems, MOBOTIX AG, NSGate, RVi Group, SALTO Systems, Sony Electronics, SpaceCam, STRAZH, TerraLink, URMET Intercom, AAM Systems, Amicom, ARMO-Systems, ASTERO, BEWARD, BIC-Inform, CameraLab, Elics, Enigma, Era NT, Escort Group, EVS, IPMatika, Megabit, MKOI, NPP Photon, PLKSystems, SMARTEC SECURITY, Sphynx, STA Group, TERATEK SB, V1 electornics, etc.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at email@example.com
For keynote speaking opportunities please contact Olga Fedoseeva at firstname.lastname@example.org
[contact-form-7 id="3204" title="memoori-newsletter"]